Sunday, November 16, 2008

Running out of....

My fellow earthlings,


This week has been pretty routine for me, well after you minus the fact that my dad's wallet got stolen by a monkey in the golf course (HAHAHA). He got it back though after his friend through a huge chunk of wood at it, otherwise I wouldnt dare to laugh about it lol. Oh and I bumped into Kevin yesterday after not seeing for him almost a year. And he's fat now (at least by his standards lol). But, sigh it's quite surreal to see how 365 days can change a lot of things :/ I miss my ex-classmates! 


I have two more tests next week, the year's last tests! I can't wait to get over them and finally click on the cruise control button. Fine, actually I'm already in cruise control mode, except that it keeps switching on and off haha.



Aint you guys excited that the holidays are coming?
Doh of course you guys are. Oh and Amali and I are planning to join the HSBC Young Entrepeneur thingy, you know we might as well make good use of the holidays. Lagipun, the deadline batah lagi so yeah haha. It won't be easy (spelling the word 'entrepreneur' is hard enough) and itll be a long shot but whatever =p.

Dad told me that he went to watch my Ngah Yassin hang glide somewhere in Tutong this afternoon and that really re-ignited my interest to try it! My uncle keeps bragging about the serene blue skies and the beautiful view down below that he gets to see from up there. I haven't asked my dad nor uncle yet pulang but I'm sure my dad will get all sakai too, mau mau tia kan cuba jua haha. I have this knack for thrill rides and extreme sports (Y). I think I'm gona die young =p



oh btw, thanks Nina =)

No comments: