Wednesday, November 5, 2008

High 1

Ok...



I'm officially high now, in a retarded way. You obviously can't really tell through these words but this sense of hyperness is stopping me from studying tonight. The only good thing is, this will  keep me awake (and concentrated) deep into the night. I likeeee last minute studying *gives retarded face* 





Maybe its the coffee, maybe its the 13-hour sleep I had yesterday. Maybe it's the Russell Peters and Mr. Bean clips I've been viewing through youtube recently. But nehhh it's the coffee hehehehe. Wait, I think its due to all this studying for the exams. Yep dazzz right!

Bah eh, I've taken over half an hour to write this entry thanks to some Russell Peter clips in between. I shall go study now (after I try that 3-in-1 coffee sachet that I saw in the pantry this afternoon so I hope it doesn't contain any traces of melamine he-he-he hahahahhahahahahahha)

seeee ya folks!


P/S:

[i] [c=30]>> ---[/c] [c=#3AAF25]Silverwings[/c] [c=30]--- >[/c][/i] فطين عفيفه [i]" in dzenial "[/i] says:
no credits kah?(A)

CREDITS TO FATIN FOR THE PICTURES!!!!
HAPPY NOW TIN? =p

No comments: