Wednesday, November 12, 2008

8th November

As promised, updates from last Saturday!


Malkan and I went off to Sweet Deli to help Arun pick up his girlfriend's birthday cake and boy, the streets were realllly jammed, especially when you consider that it was at 9-10 in the morning! It took me almost an hour to pick up the cake and buy all the spoons, forks, plastic plates, drinks blablabla.


And credits to the school canteen for being nice enough to store the birthday cake until lunch time! Makanan kamu nyaman! (this is a free promo for you guys so nada hutang lagi ah haha)


Anyways lets fast forward:







We went to McD soon after that


The day was superrr hot btw. Walking to and fro between MD and McD (whoa it rhymes lol) and the fact that I wasn't feeling well took a toll on me. I felt terrible, kinda like a cross in between the sensation of vomiting and passing out (labih tia) but nahh I think its one of those kind of high fevers you get once or twice a year. Hence, I was absent from school on monday =D not funny, I was suffering on my bed on that day.



At 2, Izzati 'sneaked into' MD. My dear, the way you entered the compound wasn't exactly JamesBond-like and although you tried to disguise yourself by wearing the MD uniform, I don't think you managed to prevent heads from turning! Nadawah, it's not really considered sneaking in you know, cause you're always welcomed back there =) Plus she actually did some of her homeworks, as she promised earlier. Amazing, I salute you! But in between, apa lagi =p:






Rumour of ze day (and possibly the rest of the week):
Plans to re-allocate a big portion of MD students to the new campus in Katok have apparently been scrapped, according to what I've been told from reliable sources. So much for all the talk eh?=p

No comments: