Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, therooosters!

WOOOOOOOOO THE 1st ever birthday to this (lame) blog!

Oh man I can't believe that it's been a year. With more than 100 entries, that was more than I had hoped for (especially when you have a partner as lazy as Nadzri, hahaha kiddin bro).


Never once have I regretted in making this blog. It's kinda amazing to see and read the posts from the past. It sort of sets a video which plays back the whole year for me, y'know all ze ups and downs. In other words, its sort of like a not-so-personal diary haha.....

.......

........
..........

.............


Oh shucks, the emotion is gettin to me now.

It's so, so..overwhelming. I think...I think.... I should be going now.

.................

.....................

............................

................................

NOT!!!

hahaha. Before I end this post, a quick (this time a real) birthday shoutout to:


Iman Azma (7th November)

And,

Messoni Jaini (9th November)

sorry wang I lost your picture, I wanted to put in a monkey picture but you don't really look like a monkey lol.



Both of you guys will be turning 18, so enjoy being legal then. I'll be joining the clan soon hahaha.

 

No comments: