Monday, November 24, 2008

Katokkk

Apa ni, last minute eh. So yeah its confirmed that some of us are indeed moving, or wait maybe MOE can change their minds again? Tomorrow's 'urgent' assembly will be verryyy interesting then.



I got a new phone! The Sony 'Erection' c902! =D
Yea I was sakai the whole night yesterday. Remember the cartoon Dexter's Laboratory? Remember his annoying sister DeeDee (which I very much likened to my very own sister he-he)? Well I was like DeeDee last night going like 'What does this button doooooo?'


Anyways balum jua batah and my friends were already abusing it, especially the camera! hahaha. It was funny though, suddenly all of them became cam-whores hahaha. Hmm...there's nothing much to say. There'll be a mini-class party for my economics class tomorrow morning and I'm bringing along 2 cakes. Since my econs class will be the first block tomorrow, it'll be a breakfast party then =p


I have to start doing something about my speech for Wednesday if I don't want to shake like a vibrator or make a complete fool out of myself! Well maybe sometimes I'll be okay with it, but not on the eve of my birthday =p

Enjoy ze pictures guys =)




My 'lovely' econs seatmate  =p


Well excuse me!


Ibrahim - 'Hezbollah, Hezbollah, Hezbollah'  HAHA inside joke!



Dont ask me what's that orange tube thingy but its the coolest musical 'instrument' I've ever seen hahaha

No comments: