Monday, November 10, 2008

7th November

Facebook, Friendster, Multiply, Tagged, Myspace...


just some examples of the many many social networking sites that are the 'in' thing nowadays. I'm guilty of being a member of many of these networks but nahhh I don't have that much time to be really active in it =p I mean, with A-levels being the way it is and the more outgoing life I have now, managing and prioritising my time is actually a must for me nowadays lol.


Speaking of networking sites, my dad has been busy creating our family tree network on Geni.com. He's been quite enthusiastic about it and with the help of some of my cousins, we're already connected with 150,000 other people! I don't know how the hell can that happen but that's what the stats tells us. Anyways since its a busy period for me, Dad has been maintaining my profile in Geni and that's not exactly a good thing if you consider that he has a knack of uploading embarassing, old photos of myself haha.







I'll try to blog more nowadays and not try to miss out on any 'bloggable' stuffs!


So I'll start with last Friday, the 7th.

Went for a game of golf in the morning despite catching very little sleep the night before. I had two papers the day before so I was mentally tired too. Ended up playing quite okay though.




I was planning to take my customary afternoon nap after the friday prayers but Arun texted me asking me to accompany him to shop for his gf's present and being the good friend *cough* i am, i obliged! nadawahh, i wanted to go out anyways. Gadong was really packed btw. It seemed like everyone was there. And I saw tons of people! We ended up getting the present in Kiulap though and to Arun's girlfriend, you're a lucky gal! hahaha. I got a lil something something for Fatin and Izzati too =)



Bah I shall continue about the 8th, Saturday, when I get the pictures =) you can click here if you can't stand to wait about Izzati's story though =p


P/S: And yes I'm absent from school today because I AM SICK OK. haha. That's why I'm goin off for my much-craved sleep!

No comments: