Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Soft Crash

A year of falling iv finally landed. All my hopes and dreams ended in that one moment. A fall full of joy and pain ended with the most painful of landings. A crash. I thought i could fly but guess not. I thank you for softening my landing. even though there wasnt much you could do or say to erase the pain but what u did certainly made it easier to bare. I dont regret what i did that night. i wont ever look back and feel ashamed of not taking the risk and think what might have been, what could have been and what i should have done. i didnt waste a year of my life loving you. i think it was worth it. you showed me that you care and that our friendship means alot to you. that means alot to me and ill make sure that ill treasure our friendship even more. its time for me to stand back up and move on. i noe its gona be hard but ill survive i promise. i only hope for you to be happy wishing it was with me but not all wishes are granted. those few moments was the worst but in a strange and bizzare way it was also the best and sumhow i wished that that moment wouldnt end and only you could bring that kind of pleasent confusion in my mind, in my heart. Thank you. and i thank everyone whos been there for me supporting me. helping me to recover from the fall. Ill certainly benefit from this fall. iv aquired great freinds and im sure ill become stronger. Thank you.

I apologize to all for this unexplained entry haha its jst smthing tht needs to be let out you see haha morale of the story is if you really like someone jst tell them because ull definately benefit from it wether they feel da same way or not. it will be painful and itll hurt like fuck but youll benefit from it, one way or another. =)

1 comment:

`Ziq said...

Well, it's not always that easy u noe.. .
Jst a thought frm a fellow blogger :)