Wednesday, October 8, 2008

100th post!

Ahh what a way to begin our 100th post! Thanks to those who nominated me (I've seen this thingy in tons of blogs and never thought I would be nominated, I'm touched lol). But ok here's what I have to do:

1) Put the logo on your blog.

2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on yours.

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I'm passing this award over to these bloggers :

Anyways...



AJ, Dinah and Fizah wanted to bring me out to McD yesterday. So I brought along Fatin and Ina. Then Afiq wanted to bring me out too with his friends but then he ended up joining me cos he was ditched by his friends since they couldnt wait for him to finish his classes lol kesian. Hafiz Sulaiman joined us too. Before I forget, Happy Birthday to you Fiz and yeah at last your legal now huh haha.

Oh yeah, we had a minor change of plans. Fizah and Dinah weren't able to make it and Fatin, Ina and I were craving for something else that wasn't McD. Since I found out at the very last minute that Luqman, KA, T-pain and the others were heading off to cheezbox so we just joined them lah. But as I found out this morning, they were actually trying to 'hide' from us..*cough* *cough* sorry dude. And yeah 'I GOT SHOULDER-ED BIG TIME' LOL inside joke.

As usual, the girls did all the picture snapping. I wish I could bring my camera more often for the sake of making this blog more lively, but I just feel uncomfortable going out with more than my phone and my wallet. You know, just the necessities. Cameras are..bulky lol. Ok I'll stop blabbing here. Credits to AJ for the pictures! I've yet to get a really funny video from Fatin though, nantitah Tin ah? =) I've more open houses to attend to for the rest of the week so IF I'm rajin enough I'll blog about them :)









No comments: