Sunday, October 12, 2008

Luqman's Open House




Arun and I went off to Luqman's open house for a while a few days ago. There wasn't a lot of people, well the guys, KA and the gang were there. After all the girls left and everyone was done eating, a familiar topic came up in our conversation. It was about the 'shoulder-ed' topic that i mentioned in my previous post haha. Who said guys can't bitch? To prove that, I recorded a short portion of our 'bitching' session. 


Note: Ignore my voice and I apologise for any vulgarities in the video, I was sort of high and I was the closest to the camera so you could hear me laughing like a maniac hahaha.


P/S: Cheer up Zree, we're all here for ya. And so much for your negative thoughts huh? Told ya it'd be better than u think. I'll ttyl bro.

No comments: