Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's almost November again!

Sorry for the lack of updates (berapa kali sudah ku cakap ni) haha but I've got a life =p I'm kidding, I'm not gona ditch this blog anytime soon haha. I'm in the midst of my AS Level exams, so yeah.



By the way, Nadzri's back for a week to take his Malay O Level paper to have a shot for a scholarship since he took his IGCSE in Taiwan and is currently doing his IB there. Sleptover at his place on Saturday night together with Amali, had a blast! It was kinda cute to see how worried was his mom regarding his malay. Haha it'll be a piece of cake for u mannnn. I'll blog more about that later, hopefully, if I have the time lol.


For the first time in 7-8 years, I'll be spending my December in Brunei haha. But I think November and December should be pretty occupied with activities like umm. Haha I'm turning 18 late next month (guys, I like surprises ah=p), so I'm gona be applying for a driver's license. The cultural night performance, oratory competition, BGIC preparations and other activities should hinder myself from being a couch potato. Plus, I'm considering a part-time job after my Dad recommended some to me (I'm not gona tell where haha).

And I can't wait to catch up with those ex-classmates and friends who are coming back for holidays this December. Even those who are still here locally but in different schools, damn, we should have a reunion guys. I miss you guys and last year a lot :/


P/S to Bianca: Organize a party! Let's thrash your place again =D

No comments: