Sunday, October 5, 2008

October Blues

I've been feeling a lil bit down...but anyway,


I feel like a kindy kid dreading his first day of school, or should I say kindergarten haha. I'm not ready for school, physically, mentally, emotionally, rohani-ly, jasmani-ly gila baie =(


Raya this year hasn't been any special, well not as much as before at least. Maybe its because Raya keeps overlapping the exam season these last few years, compared to let's say a decade ago where it coincided with the December holidays. The highlight over the last few days has got to be my cousin Aaron and his wife Karen coming back for the first time in many years. I thought the last few days were very short, very very short. It felt like Raya has gone even before the feeling could sink in. Do you feel the same way too? haha I bet you do too. I feel for Nadzri over there in Taiwan, just hang in there bro.

Bah see ya in school tomorrow fellow MD-ians.

No comments: