Monday, May 18, 2009

Debate Prelims - Day 2

Where was I?


Oh yeah, Day 2! Ahh for Day 2, I decided to tag along in Mr. Lyndon's car cos the guys kept saying that he drives like Michael Schumacher. He let me down though..tsk tsk haha.

Jah Izzati bugged Mr. Lyndon to play her Shayne Ward CD on the car's CD player. And damn, his voice hardwired itself into the back of my head. The car ride was a stark contrast of the car ride with Mr. Bobby. It was quiet, really quiet. Well, at least that was the case for Mr. Lyndon and I. Everyone who sat at the back were noisy and they talked about...ahh I can't remember! To cut it short, there were non-stop giggles and occasional screechings. It was almost like we were in two seperate cars! haha. But I was really worn out, and the short nap I had felt awesome =p



Blablabla, let's skip the formalities. Mr Lyndon told us to go back to our original team line-up. We knew we had to come up with a good showing, especially against the home team who has nothing to lose with 0 wins under their belt.



To be honest, the SMSA team gave us a good run for our money. I just can't fathom how on earth they didn't win any of their matches. Their 3rd Speaker was kind of like a female version of Hulio (Julius). Passionate, loud and quick-witted.


But..we won :p


It wasn't quite over yet as we needed a favour from MD. We needed them to beat MS for us to gain 2nd place outright. Their debate started a tad late thus I was able to catch its closing moments. It was kind of nerve-wrecking for us as well. And when the results were announced, I couldn't believe I was happy while seeing Mustafa so overjoyed lol (kding man).


And yet another fun long car ride with Mr. Bobby! This time even better. The mixture of relief, excitement and satisfaction was orgasmic lol. We were really ecstatic and laughter filled the car all the way back home. I think I rode the wave of euphoria really well, cos once I reached home and everything settled down, I literally crashed onto my bed!




To be continued again =p

No comments: