Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Raya =/

Raya has always been something very fun and exciting for me hahaha not this year though. this was the worst raya day i had ever experienced. though nothing actually went wrong or anithin but it was jst the fact that i was alone for the first time celebrating raya on my own daym. i dun think celebrating would actually be the right word to use haha i think all of us are going to face it one day or another except for some of u who might be lucky not to haha i receive some snacks from brunei today like serunding, kuihs. tarts, popiya hahaha i teared while opening them... i miss my family alot. my mom my dad, my sisters, my grands, my uncles, my aunts, my cuzns all of them.. i miss you all alot too wish i cud spend raya with u guys. to make it worst my grandads kinda sick but they say hes jst demam hopefully he'll be alright hopefully hahaha i noe u guys alum raya lagi but yea Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin and may ur raya be better than mine =)

1 comment:

mawar said...

Salam Nazdzri Zailani.

Eid is not just about family.. It's the celebration of a month's worth of fast, a month worth of challenges and a month worth of ibadah.

You, my dear friend, have gone through your first Ramadhan alone. As a student living in a foreign, non muslim country.. you have much more to endure than us here in Brunei. Yet, you did as you were told and you performed your fast. Don't you think that's amazing in itself! :D

You did it ALL BY YOURSELF!! :)

now tell me, when Allah asks what you did TODAY... what do you want to say to Him? :D

Salam dearest!