Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My lovely PC

Ok it was partly my fault for being a nitwit and endlessly delaying backing-up my precious files. Well I had an excuse. I had almost 10GB of what I deem as 'precious files' a.k.a pictures, videos, documents from the yesteryears and I only have a 4GB pendrive and another 1GB pendrive. My dad's external hard drive is almost full. I've been out almost everyday lately so I keep forgetting to ask my mom and my sister for help on that. Lots of memories lost there, sighhhh. Not to mention, a lil bit of songs too. Big sighh..no, big shittttt. I'll just try to gather back all my lost pictures and videos from friends nanti.

Then when I tried to switch on my PC this evening, the dreaded 'blue screen' popped up. The 'blue screen' is the equivalent of a death curse, in PC terminology. So obviously I had no other choice but to reformat the whole system. And currently my desktop looks so..empty. Looks so naked haha.


Where have I been the last few days?

Honestly, I find it hard myself to recall. I've been out quite a lot that I get the dates tangled up a bit haha. You know holidays are here when that happens right.


BUT, I won't ever forget Saturday. Ask Arun =p He's an ice cool guy and thus its hard to tell whether he's high or not. And apparently on Saturday, he was high, very high. Kicking a bowling ball, doing multiple rounds in a roundabout and last but not least, letting his car fly (yes literally) and almost hitting a guy. Yes it was scary but I swear it was funny =p and thrilling lol. And all of that came without warning.


'I can't believe I was that stupid' -words from Arun 30 minutes after our stunt. It's okay man, Amali and I had fun too. Once in a lifetime kan? But you better go back there and apologize to that guy lol kdin. So guys, if you happen to pass by that bumpy downhill old road on top of a hill in chempaka, don't step on the gas ok? haha. I just wish that Arun had warned me earlier so I could take a video of that ride =p


Anyways, happy belated birthday to Amin. Thanks for sungkai yesterday min. And happy advanced birthday to dayah!


P/S: I promised Fatin that I would create a facebook account (yeah like, finally) and I just did. So guys, add me up. And please tell me how to use it because I really have no clue whatsoever! haha


And oh yeah, happy teachers day!

No comments: