Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nazz's party

It was Nazz's birthday on Friday and she invited me to her birthday sungkai party in T.T Blues last night. Thanks Nazz!


We had fun! and on top of all of that, we reached our 'main objective' which is to surprise her and make her cry! (in a good way dohh) hahaha.


Happy Belated 17th Birthday Nazz, hanching masih =p nadawah. you rock, my friend!


Below are pictures taken from Zimo's blog.






Promoting the 'Bim Salabim' with Brunei's Taufik Batisah. Only B$3.00



____________________________________________________________________

Exam:

Tomorrow's Math p1 and p6! I never liked Math, ever. haha although i'm starting to tolerate it. wish me all the best! There's four papers left for me. I can already smell freeeeeeeeedom! Wait, that's the smell coming from the kitchen. Less than 2 hours to sungkai!


Haha laters~

No comments: