Sunday, September 28, 2008

Capers

Fatin, Amali, Wanna, Dhil, Ainul, her sis and Ina (or was it Ini?=p) went to capers for sungkai on friday. Sorry Tin for the lack of accuracy in the directions lol and for being a tad late!


Anyways for some reason I felt really mean and high that day so my main victim was Wanna! We were basically bullying each other from 6-8.30 lol. Kesian eh, sorry yeah wanzieeezzzz. I was kinda high with Amali too. And no Tin, I'm not becoming vain-er hahaha. Amali and I were being clowns and couldn't stop laughing haha twas great fun!











After both Amali and Fatin went home, we followed Ina to Seri Q-lap mall cos someone *cough* wanted to try out the arcade there. I was the only guy left so my malu-ness kicked in..NOT. All of the girls had to go home by 8, except for Wanna. So I tried to force her to stay with me:


Wanna: 'Suf kau balik pukul brapa?'

Me: 'Entah mana saja. bah at 9 tah'

Wanna: 'But I told my sis at 8.30 sudah'

Me: 'Eh tell her to pick you up at 9~'

Wanna: 'Inda..8.30 saja ah'

Me: '9'

Wanna: '8.30'

Me: '9!'

Wanna: '8.30!'

Me: '8.45! Take it or leave it!'

Wanna: 'eh wtf! hahaha 8.30!'


Then I kinda gave up and shut my piehole for quite awhile while the girls went window shopping. I was just tagging along and doing nothing, except bullying Wanna lah. Yes inda jadi masuk the 'arcade' haha. Then:


Wanna: 'eh boreng eh, theres nothing to do here'

Me: 'Yea iatahkan...bah 8.15!'

Wanna: 'Sudah atu~ hahaha'

P/S: Thanks Fatin for the pictures! Proceed to her and Izzati's blog. More pictures and a more detailed description of everything =p

No comments: