Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lost in the grace of your smile

Nadzri and I have gone song-crazy for the past few days or so. 'Trading Yesterday- Nothing but love' its a nice song indeed.
If your not into the melody, take a look at the lyrics =)


What's up this week you say? Nothing much I guess haha. I find that all the lessons are getting ever so intensive nowadays. Well, I dont know. Maybe my mind's distracted.. Ive been having an eating rampage of late. Thankfully, my weight is staying constant. Maybe I just shit a lot haha.


Mr. Morris invited me to come for the 2nd BELTA Oratory Finals yesterday held in the Manggis Mall Ballroom. Unlike last year where there were 11 finalists, this year only featured 8 finalists.
I thought the fact that all the topics were based on 'Youths' made the speeches quite dry and rather boring, especially towards the last few speakers. And in my view, I thought last year's standard was better
(And no its not because I participated in it), even some of the teachers agreed =)
But seriously, no offence intended to all the participants, they all did well.
Congrats to all the finalists and to the winner, Ak. Md Fadhil. He participated last year as well, haha congrats man, you smelly bastard lol.




Apologies for the poor pictures, I just realised that I had scratches on my phone's camera lens:/


PDS has changed its name to SMSS. I forgot what it stands for though. The name's quite lame and confusing =s mayn, sweet memories over there:/


Last but not least, Fatintun lost her phone somewhere in the vicinity of MD's library yesterday. Kesian ia:/ she miscalled and miscalled her phone, and there was once it got accidentally picked up. But there werent any voices whatsoever. And I tried to call after that, and the line was already unreachable. So to whoever took her phone, kindly return it back..(or may you rot in hell) hahaha no im NOT kidding;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SMSS stands for Seri Mulia Sarjana School =/ BIDA AHHHHHHHH!

Suf said...

You can say that again. Of all the names~ I dont even understand those words lol