Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Midweek madness

I shouldnt really be blogging right now since I have a Math test tomorrow as well as a lil bit of homework due for tomorrow but since Nadzri is too lazy *cough* busy to blog that often nowadays I kinda feel obligated to post something up here more often =D haha.


Since I'm getting 'older' and my schedule is as tight as it is right now, I think by blogging more often is a neat way for me to recall back the simple everyday stuffs that I encounter every now and then. Never hurts to reminisce at times right ;)


BUT no I dont think Im gna blog everyday, maybe once every few days maybe? =) Cos in my personal opinion, its more interesting when you gather the highlights of the past several days of your life and put it in a single post rather than tell the details of your everyday life. You know, 'highlights' like how I fell beside the longkang in front of the library yesterday=p


Okay, maybe Im just too lazy to blog everyday.


ANYWAY


There's about a dozen new students in MD and one of them is a good friend of mine, Arun(aldinho) lol. Nice to have ya in one of my classes bro =)


I don't think anything that interesting happened today, ahhhhhh i cant even recall anything much that happened today! I told ya im getting older. I had classes as usual, and then choir practice. Never a dull moment during the choir practice sessions, they're all so friendly and funny man! haha. Let me see errr, oh yeah the Econs test this morning was...talur haha. I mean, its got nothing to do with the questions or anything. Blame the teacher, she went to her staffroom to get something sorted out and left us unattended for the last 15 mins of the test!


OHHH and haha I just had a haircut a few hours ago. Anyways yeah went to centrepoint to get my haircut cos Fahrul, my cousin from my mom's side, is getting engaged on Friday. And its going to be quite a big event soo...dont wana look like Tarzan on that day =) My sister is the only Muslim girl on my mom's side so she has the privilege of being the...watchu call those people who carries the 'gifts'? haha.


Bah before this post gets too long I better chow now =)

No comments: