Friday, April 25, 2008

Melody

So much for my aspirations of being a daily blogger. hahaha if only I had more time on my hands nowadays.


I was browsing through Fatin-tun's laptop yesterday and she made me listen to a song with a corny title, 'Gabe Bondoc - My Life My Love My Everything'. But damn Ive been addicted to the song ever since. Ive stuck it up here =) If you listen properly, the lyrics are awesome.


Well, thats my personal opinion =) Nadzri loves it as well.


Yeah just laugh, go on, laugh again haha. I know I look stupid hahaha


This was taken by Syara with Ayeen's camera. A half-candid shot I should say. 

Ayeen's camera is awesome haha. I was just happily drinking and
indulging on my can
of 100plus when Syara suddenly jumped in front of me so I had to decide whether to turn around or just stand there and give a half-decent pose (I look stupid whenever I try to pose).
I couldn't really make up my mind so I just gave a stupid looking pose,
hence the 100plus ad was born! haha.

No comments: