Friday, April 18, 2008

ha-ha =p

Okay so yesterday was the blood donation thingy.


So let's get straight to the point, I NEARLY passed out lol. Not cause of the needle or blood or whatever. A few minutes after the needle got stuck into me, I felt mighty HUNGRY. haha and my head started spinning and my body felt like a dead lizard.


My image went quite blur and I couldnt really make out the many faces that were staring at me. I only remember the nurses' faces, wardah and zee cos they were flanking me. And camera flashes too ( yea that made me even dizzier haha). My brain went into a strike. I couldnt really remember what others were
saying to me but they had that 'are you okay?' expression on their faces.


I started to sweat like a pig, although i felt really cold. 'Dont faint dont faint dont faint' was all that I was telling myself.
The nurses even unbuttoned my shirt, what an embarassment =p
After I was done giving a pint of blood away I sort of gradually felt better. I cant recall much of what happened after that as my memory is kinda blur. I remember Wardah and Zee being really nice and helpful,
hence I came up with a theory:


When someone is on the verge of passing out, everyone around you is 1000x sweeter than they normally are =p


Anyways I dint realise that there were that many people around until people came up to me asking 'are you okay? cos you looked really pale and scary'. Thanks I appreciate your concern guys =) Walking around school was really tiring after that.



thank you Lina, for the picture =p


Anyways I went with zeerah and zati to DQ in the afternoon. Went to bookshops and they sent me home via the twisting roads of mata-mata haha. Anyways thanks for the ride :D

p/s to zati: the karipap was PADAS =p

No comments: