Saturday, June 14, 2008

Term Break



AT LAST!!
Holidays are here hahaha.


I don't think I'm looking that much forward to the holidays though. I just can't wait to leave my schoolwork aside. The last few weeks have been really really really hectic. I just wish that this 2-week holiday can get my mind out of everything. Well that's what I thought yesterday....


Then boom I was given craploads of assignments on all of my subjects! I'm leaving to S'pore tomorrow for ten days and there.is.no.way I'm gona bring any school 'substance' with me on vacation! So technically, that leaves me 3-4 days to finish up all those assignments. So much for dreaming of a 'sweetest escape'...


I hope I'll have time to blog while I'm in Spore. But that's very unlikely though =) But hey, I'll have plenty to blog about when I come back. Until then


I'll miss you =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,soe bth inda komen...my comp crashed :S I'm not even at hime ryte now actually, crashing a friend's place...can't really stand my family ryte now:( As you can see, not much is goin' ryte 4 me ryte now :'( Ryte,enough abt me,haha. So watcha doin in S'pore??Who you with??? And don't make your readers wait another month for your next post :P And mayB you'd know who I am if you came online once in a while!Haha,but since you're obviously too busy/lazy to do so... take a guess ;)