Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Home sweet home

It's good to be backkkk, I mean there's nothing like sleeping on your own bed.


But wait, wth am I doing blogging 3am in the morning. That's because I cant frickin' sleep! Im bloody tired but I.just.can.not.sleep! Touched down 3 hours ago and I know I'm in need of some rest. Oh well...Yes I suggested to my parents to cut the vacation to a week, cos there's just nothing much to do in S'pore other than to shop-till-you-drop and a week of continuous walking around the shopping malls is really tiring. Other than shopping, we only went to Sentosa, Sci Centre, SnowCity, Night Safari and the S'pore Flyer. Aaron, a cousin of mine whom I havent seen in years joined us for dinner one night, together with his wife =)


I have some catching up to do with my friends. I missed out on some big time fun with the beach party last saturday, damn:/ and I've tons of homeworks to do. Well, homeworks are going to be the main agenda for the rest of my holidays:/ Can't wait to go out with my friends though.


Bah I'll upload the pictures next time. Till then ZzZZzZZzzZzzZZzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man,glad you're back...BTW you haven't replied my last comment:P Haha,nevamind that,how the hell are ya?N wat da heck were u doin' in S'pore??Sounds kinda dreadful to me:) I'm okay...it's so sunny here.So,any idea who I am yet??If not,take a guess!;)

-Bored In London

Suf said...

who are you man? you're starting to freak me out