Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rejuvenated..not quite =)

HEY everyone im back =)


Sorry for the lengthy layoff guys. This blog has become rather stale hasnt it?


Okay okay, I'm not gona say anything about the last few weeks. No I'm not being secretive or anything, there's just nothing much interesting to talk about, I guess. The usual stuffs, hws, classworks, assignments yadayadayadayada and the list goes on and on (and on).




EURO 2008:

Me and Nadzri got into a bit of a wager. We decided to choose 2 teams each, and whichever team we chose that goes the furthest, gets 10 bucks. Thank god its 10 bucks only, because one of the teams that I chose, Italy, aint looking that good. Nadzri chose Portugal and Spain, while I took on Germany and Italy.






Nazz had a minor accident a few days ago:/ Get well soon Nazz (mentally) hahaha=p


Heh I'm sure you guys won't even bother to read this post. We're all in the holiday mood I guess. Im off to Spore on Sunday=) I was browsing through my old posts and I promised to post up some pictures from my trip from Aussie last year but I forgot I guess. Well next time lah. Too tired right now =)


Gdnight everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,haha...sorry, I was blabbering.Yeah,don't really have anything better to do...bored of you-tube,tired of google:P Ya know how it is...So I just read blogs all day,and when I see sumthin' interesting I comment.As for who I am,I guess I'm just a friend :)

Suf said...

and wouldn't it be nice if you would reveal yourself? =) haha. I think I know who you are, but I'm bad in guessing haha.