Friday, June 6, 2008

My Reason

I'm holding on
To pictures on my telephone
And I know that I should let you go
But it's hard to break away.
I ask around
And I wonder what you're doing now
But I hear that you've been going out
A little more these days.

Well, I can't lie that I think from time to time
How you're doing
But don't hang up cause
What I really meant to say is

Everything's wrong, nothing's going right
Just know that I'm not hard to find.
So just say the word and I'll race to you tonight
And I'lll be right there by your side...holding on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no wonder you've been out of reach these days...nice to see you finally found that special someone, some people go their entire lives without knowing what true love is.I've seen it happen, wasting their lives as time slowly ticks by, sad really.
Ryte, I'm blabering, haha, soe.Anyway,I say never let go, caz it's even harder than in the movies and just to do it would be like commiting suicide.At least when you think of them it gives you a reason to live, even if it's painful...once you've accepted that it's time for the next and most crucial step: tell them how you feel.If you truly love them you won't just let it slip by without at least knowing if they have feelings for you too.Who knows?Maybe the reason they're going out all the time is caz they're hoping they might run into you??Some people have a fear of rejection...I say: people, come on!
At least they know how ya feel.No one would let you torture yourself over them, unless they're completely heartless.Ask them for a chance...live your life out of fear.Even if they still reject you,it's their loss.They're empty and just not worth it.Period.After all this you will take the biggest step: happiness....may it come with true love.

-Your Local Love-Doctor

Suf said...

DUDE, u talk a lot. hey im flattered that u actually even bother to take the time to write all of that =) the problem is, i dont know who you are!

anyways, I wont reveal the details of all of that in my blog here. But just fyi I know how she feels about me:) its just some other complicated problems. But all is well now =)