Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Smile

I came across this in an internet forum and I'm sure some of you guys have read this as well cos..I'm always outdated on these stuffs lol. Anyways I hope no one gets offended by this (my mom's Chinese as well so I'm not a racist alright haha).

_________________________________________________________________

Some simple phrases translated for you… Read them aloud!

1) That’s not right…................... Sum Ting Wong
2) Are you harboring a fugitive?............. Hu Yu Hai Ding
3) See me ASAP…............................. Kum Hia Nao
4) Stupid Man…........................... Dum Fuk
5) Small Horse…........................... Tai Ni Po Ni
6) Did you go to the beach? ................ Wai Yu So Tan
7) I bumped into a coffee table…....... Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
8) I think you need a face lift…......... Chin Tu Fat
9) Its very dark in here…................ Wao So Dim
10) I thought you were on a diet…......... Wai Yu Mun Ching
11) This is a tow away zone….............. No Pah King
12) Our meeting is scheduled for next week … Wai Yu Kum Nao
13) Staying out of sight…................. Lei Ying Lo
14) He’s cleaning his automobile…......... Wa Shing Ka
15) Your body odor is offensive….......... Yu Stin Ki Pu
16) Great….............................. Fa Kin Su Pah


_________________________________________________________________

I know I know I haven't uploaded any pictures yet. It takes quite some time for me to copy all those pictures from my dad's external hard drive to my PC (actually Im just a procrastinator haha).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,sorry about that...haha.Didn't mean to `freak you out':P Anyway,you said in your last comment you think ya know who I am.Take a guess:P Know anyone in London?

Anonymous said...

Hi,sorry about that...haha.Didn't mean to `freak you out':P Anyway,you said in your last comment you think ya know who I am.Take a guess:P Know anyone in London?I'm back on the 5th...

Anonymous said...

Sh*t!My holiday wuz cut short:(

Anonymous said...

I'll be back on the 29th,f*ck!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,I know I put the same cmmnt up twice,soe...hahah.Anywayz,u can delete the first one if you want...and the last one too please,that is if you are gonna delete it:)