Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kuala Belait

This has been a long week so far, for me.


Afiq wanted me to teach him golf in the mini par-3 golf course in Jerudong yesterday, so as soon I got home from school, I just changed my shirt and shoes, took my golf bag and then off I went. Had a really pleasant game, thanks to the cool and breezy weather. Gave him a few tips here and there (I told you its way harder than it looks haha, but you doin well man). But yeah I'm impressed with his determination. Apart from hitting a car or two in the parking lot and digging up a kilo worth of earth, he did ok =p


Ive tuition in 40 minutes and I haven't even taken my shower so I better make this post short yeah.


Tomorrow morning will be occupied with golf with my dad's friends, so I've to bring my wallet since they'll most probably be playing for money again haha. And in the afternoon is the 'nikah' ceremony of another of my first cousin. And I'm skipping classes on saturday, due to some chess tournament thingy in PAP Masna. The last time I've really concentrated on a chess game was during the interschool chess tournament, which was a month ago! Im so dead.


Bah until then. Ehhhh wait..you wondering why's the title 'Kuala Belait'? haha listen to this then =)




This guy should be given an award for his efforts in promoting Kuala Belait lol.

No comments: