Thursday, August 21, 2008

Congrats to...

First of all, I wanna congratulate those who did well in their O-level or AS-level exams! =D


To those who did not achieve their goals, its n-o-t the end of the world guys so let this lesson ignite your determination to try harder next time (esehman) haha. But okay on a more serious note, don't be too hard on yourselves.


Speaking of exams, my end of year exams are within a fortnight and how's my revision progressing? Well I don't think we can ever be 'ready' enough for an exam right? Just to protect myself from complacency =) and no I'm not saying I'm satisfied with how revision's going so far haha.


Ahh...I still think there's a better way than to leave our future to be decided by a few sheets of paper a.k.a exam papers =\


Me, Fatin and Arun went to the UK exhibition thingy in Rizqun after our classes. Damn it was really crowded. I bumped into countless familiar faces, some of whom I can't really recall their names or even how they are related to me. Sorry guys! At least I smiled back haha.

_____________________________________________________________
One example:

I was in the middle of squeezing my way through the crowd when an excruciatingly-familiar looking lady walked towards my direction.

Lady (a mother with her daughter): *smiles* tarus dari sekolah kah ni?

Me: Awu...

Lady: Bisai jua ah. bah ok ah..*smiles from her and her daughter*

Me: Ok...

Then I continued walking a few steps and turned around to Fatin.

Me: TIN! She looks awfully familiar. I think she's my mom's colleague. I know Ive seen her somewhere. Wait I think Ive seen her around during family functions or stuffs!


Basically those kind of thoughts went through my mind for half of the afternoon haha.

_________________________________________________________


I haven't really decided on my career path just yet but now I'm leaning more towards to...adeler haha.


I'm too sleepppyyyy to elaborate on everythinggggg haha. Btw thanks Arun for the ride back home and goodluck in finding what you're finding for that someone!


I miss you

No comments: