Monday, August 25, 2008

Buckling Up

Ok.


My end of year exam is in a weeeeeeek's time! I think I'm doing ok with my revision with my subjects, except for physics I guess. I'm allergic to physics. Thanks Sir Isaac Newton, you and your falling apple! And to make matters worse, my first three papers are, yes you guessed it, physics papers.


Moving on...

Saturday was fun! Me, Arun and Andrew went off to PTEB during lunch to check up on our ex-PDS classmates. Well, Andrew went there to meet his *cough* girlfriend. We didn't really see them as we settled in the canteen and the lovebirds wandered around the campus but boy, you could tell he had fun =p His face was red as a tomato and he was smiling all the way back to MD. Bastard =p haha.


Anyways, Arun and I met Amali, Shahrain and Qah. Since they had classes, we went off to the canteen where we hung out with Nazz and her friends! Oh and she actually believed me when I told her that me and Arun were secret agents sent from MD to compare MD's canteen food with PTEBs'. And no I haven't told her that it was a joke =p

Me and Nazz. (Credits to Zimo for the picture)


Next on the agenda is to surprise Izzati! =D (I like surprising people haha) Fatin came early with her home-made cookies. Twas a surprise too haha=p Obviously, I told Fatin not to tell Izzati that I was coming. So, after sending Andrew back to the school gym, we went to Kokoberry where I got Zati a shake and her all-time favourite, Crispy Crepes with peanut butter =) Then off we went to her house. Thanks Arun for the ride. Sometimes I think you still feel guilty about my knee last year lol.


And yes the rest is history haha. Had a blast! and yes she was surprised!;p Sorry for the lack of pictures though.


Last but not least, goodluck Zati for your first day in school tomorrow. I miss you! =(

No comments: