Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday, Hakim & Goh

On Tuesday, Sir Stephen wanted to throw a surprise 2-in-1 belated birthday party for both Hakim and Goh since we had math class in the afternoon!


Since Sir can't drive, he put me in charge as the 'cake collector'. Duty time: Lunchtime. Me, being a dodo accepted the task but I didn't realise that my driver would be busy at that time. And asking my other friends for a lift would be injustice for them.


So me and Ahmad instantly turned into angels and walked alllllll the way to sweet deli under the hot.scorching.sun to collect the cake (you guys better throw me and Ahmad a huge birthday bash! haha). And its an ice cream cake! Smart move Sir..very smart. What's the probability that an ice cream cake will melt when steamed under the hot sun for a good 10-15 mins? haha okay scratch that.


All in all, we had a blast! I'll let the pictures do the talking then =) (sorry they're not in order by the way)


Being dumb haha

After cleaning up

Nop. Dont ask me about my pose!


How the 'war' erupted

No comments: