Thursday, February 28, 2008

MD

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Its been a while since nadzri or I have posted anything here yeah?


Well holidays officially ended on monday, with the start of the (boring) MD orientation. I mean, four days of ass-flattening? Sitting down doing nothing. We had to listen to stuffs that were just repeated from the college guide book given to us earlier. They could have made the orientation shorter had they skipped some unnecessary details. I know the PTEB orientation was much better=/ To those concerned, sorry for the criticism. There's always room for improvement right? (In this case, there's a bloody huge 'room for improvement')  haha. anywaysss..


Thank god i had the wackiest bunch of guys sitting around me for those 4 days. Some of them are my old friends, a couple of them are new dudes. We laughed most of the time hahaha.
We were pulling practical jokes on each other way before we knew each other's names. Cool guys, cool guys...


I dont really have anything much to say right now. Something's nagging my mind :/


A fun filled day tmorrow is in store for me I guess. Goin golfing in the morning, and ive a debate practice session in the afternoon. Well till then..

No comments: