Wednesday, February 13, 2008

JengJengJeng

This post is dedicated to my good bud Jeng who's off to Brisbane to further his studies. He just went off to Spore though to do some last minute shopping.


He's the guy who usually teases me about my lack of knowledge in chinese languages. He's the guy who made the word 'cibai' one of my favourite words.
He's also one of the very few guys I share my problems with...





And apparently, he doesnt like taking pictures haha


We went out a few days ago together with Fatin, Zati and Baiti but unfortunately I dont have any pictures of it. I think she does (looks down)


Tintun (Fatin)


Tin I know you're an avid reader of this blog=p so nanti online, send me some of the pictures you took on monday ah please? =)


ps: sorry for the lack of posts, I havent been really feeling well lately.
      haha till next time then!

No comments: