Monday, February 23, 2009

Merdeka Merdeka Merdeka

I just feel like writing up a post tonight. Maybe its due to the fact that I've a rather interesting week ahead of me. Maybe its due to the fact that I know I won't have enough time to blog within the next few days..or maybe its the song that Im listening to right now hahaha.





BGIC's in a few days! Im done with my opening speech but I haven't even touched anything on my resolution, that is if I decide to make one.  I don't have to but obviously itll be less fun if I dont. My never ending supply of homework (awu Santi, nada 'S'), assignments and  presentation aint helping my cause.

Nadzri will be back for a week on Friday. Dude, you need to write up a post when you're back at home. Haha i miss talking with you bro. 

When I asked him napa ia balik at such an awkward time of the year, his answer was 'mom wants me home'. Like damn, how cute is that? lol. So girls, he can be sweet at times. Wachu waiting for? He has a good taste in music too btw. Here's one of his favourite tracks:




I went out with Hazwan (delegate of Canada), Zahid (delegate of Peru) and Zimo (last year's Sri Lankan delegate) to discuss about BGIC stuffs. Everytime you go out with Zimo you know that you'll get lots of pictures, thus no work can be done =p kidding man hahaha. But nahh Zimo did give us a few tips from his experience. thanks man!









To my tambi,

She likes this picture, but don't tell her I just told you that

I misssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :(

No comments: