Sunday, February 1, 2009

1st Feb

I finally have a life. haha kidding.

Sigh my results were quite disappointing. At least I have another shot at it =/ I have feasible excuses but I won't use it. I promise I'll do much better next time around!


And I'm totally knackered. The past two weeks or so have gone by really fast. I was only at home when I needed to take my shower and to sleep. In fact, I didn't even have enough time to miss the lack of internet connection at home. Well, all of this ain't a bad thing since I've had heaps of fun and a good deal of the time was spent on academic-related and self-improvement activities anyway, except for this:





In the car in front of Amali's house;

Me: 'bah where dyu guys wana go?'

Amali&Jeng: 'entah, wherever lah'

Me: 'manaa? I'm okay with anywhere ni'

Amali&Jeng: 'okay..lets go to..KB'

Me: 'okayyyyy'


5 mins into the journey, somewhere along the jerudong-tutong highway:

Amali&Jeng: 'are you serious?'

Im on the phone with Nina right now. Nina, shes been such a blessing to me. I'm much much happier now thanks to her and she's always there to usher me on through my problems. And yes Nina, you have a non-lame sense of humour too =p although you can thank me for that lol. I love you tambi!



Anyways, I have to run off now. Another busy day! Ill make a longer post nanti, this post is just to keep the blog alive =)

No comments: