Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10th Feb

Damn, I don't know where to start. I'm not gona let this blog die and fade away just like that. And those annoying fireworks are starting to really annoy me hahaha.  I can take care of the loud bangs with my music and headphone but there's nothing much I can do about those annoying vibrations that comes with it.

The BGIC fever is starting to kick in and I can't believe that it's less than 3 weeks away. I gotta step up on my preparations or else I'm totally fried! I'm representing Denmark under the Environmental committee =)

Life's been really hectic for me lately and I barely have enough time for golf nowadays :/ got a 3rd place in a recent tournament, so at least my game's not going down haha.





I just had to annoy you in the library AJ, sorry hahaha. And I made Nina to listen to that Madagascar2 song =p ah man it's so addictive! and plus, we have an inside joke pasal motomoto :D


Last Sunday, Amali and I went to the airport at noon to see off Jeng who's gone back to Brizzy. Had a brief yet great night out with him the previous night.  We went out to eat,  had a  crazy stint on the highway and last but not least, pulled a surprise on Nina ;)


That Sunday afternoon, Amali, Arun and I went to ICC for the education thingy majiggy. I think the three of us, together with Qays, pissed off some people by taking too much time under the HRD booth lol.


We went for a movie in Seri Q-lap afterwards and look what we saw on the public toilets' doors. Pure discrimination =p




School's been reallly hectic. Hw's are piling up like crazy. But hey, I've been enjoying the classes and there's just something about the Katok school that enables me to concentrate more compared to MD last year.  Or maybe it's just my state of mind. 


Fauzan poser lol

Okay, the next two pictures are dedicated to..Arun! Only Amali, Arun and I, and that unlucky-person-in-yellow-shirt-who-almost-got-hit will get this inside joke =p 



Bah bah, gotta continue on my assignments and BGIC related stuffs. Please pray for another update sooon lol, especially one from Nadzri.

No comments: