Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Xmas!

First of all, I wanna wish everyone a Merry Xmas. I hope I'm not late haha.


We had a last minute all-guys outing this afternoon. Haha last minute plans work for us! =p

So it was Jeng, Arun, Amali and yours truly, although Jeng joined us later in the afternoon. Everytime Arun, Amali and Yusof go out together they tend to do something stupid lol. So this afternoon they did something stupid again, although it was 'less' stupid this time.


We wore Santa hats around gadong! haha.







Then Jeng came and we went to Kiulap to play pool, something we havent done in ages!







And since Arun had to go home early, he dropped us off in Gadong and after Jeng and Amali were done bullying me, we headed off to cheezbox and stayed there till 10 or so. Had a really nice guy-to-guy talk with them. Lots of catching up and reminiscing. Damn, I feel old now haha.








That's all folks hahaha (lame).

No comments: