Saturday, December 13, 2008

:D

Yes awu I haven't been updating much, but that doesn't mean that my holidays have been boring and mundane. In fact, its been the opposite! Total opposite!


My holidays have been great, the last few days have been a blast. Mil and Jeng are back, and the others are coming back soon too. Jeng, Amali and I are planning loads of stuffs. Oi Arun, stop going to Tutong saja, come jalan with us jua lol. Kidding man. We understand =p Anyways I can't wait for next week with the plans and stuff.


*runs downstairs*
OH SHIT. Nazz just dropped by my house and I had to come out in my pj's haha dang.  Sorry it was sekajap Nazz,  I was..malu =p thanks for dropping by btw! Have fun in Japannn! And thanks for not giving my bday card a year late again :p I'll miss you dang!

Last but not least,

Ada orang atu kan..she's the reason I've been really happy. You know who you are ;)

No comments: