Saturday, December 20, 2008

20th

I notice that I'm not the only one short on updates nowadays =p Well its completely understandable since I'm sure most of the other bloggers are soaked in the holiday mood as well.

JENG, we need to go jalan man. With all ze others, since most of them are back already. Sorry I didn't make it the other day, I had my reasons okay man =p I'll make it up the next time, jalan soon ah? and gym ah, next week ah? We keep delaying it. 

I think mom's not feeling well....she's been bringing us out to eat everyday lately. And I don't that that trend's ready to stop since she has plans for tomorrow too. Not only that, she's actually asking me advice regarding restaurants, where to&where not to eat. Lampuh ni..mati matiii hahaha.


Oh I just got a call from DeeJay. My phone's fixed! hahaha its barely a month old and its already rusak. And it took them almost a week to repair it. Damn.


Anyways, I've nothing else to say here. Just wanted to update, so that you guys know that I'm indeed, still alive hahaha. Ignore me, I'm getting lame-er=p thanks to..(I'm kidding)


Nina. I love you =D

1 comment:

megat said...

tq visit my blog. i hope u came again