Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Transition

I knew it! I knew I was gona run out of material to blog about once school is in full swing again. There's just nothing much to write about. I'm sure I'll torture you with boredom if I go like 'I hung out with *inserts name* during my PS block' or 'I ate super pedas nasi lamak ayam goreng for lunch' everyday. Unless it's something significant, I wont really write anything about it =)


Me and Arun met up with Jeng for lunch a couple of days ago. He hasn't changed a bit, which is a good thing. But I think he has cut down on his profanity lol. Besides his long hair that can make others mistake him for Wu Chun (he's gona kill me if he reads this), I think he's still the same old Jeng. I haven't met up with Nadzri though. I still owe him a meal and a movie, courtesy of Spain's exploits in Euro'08 a few weeks back. 


For the last two days I've been spending my afternoons practicing a play due to be performed for saturday afternoon's assembly. It's supposed provide a satirical view on the school's cleanliness.
There's also a choir performance during that very assembly but I'm not yet sure whether to join their performance or not as I'm not that ready.


Alright that's it for now then. My homeworks are literally stacking up, it's building a tower on my study desk. Before a second tower gets built, I better sign off now. Laters =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man,

Hahah,neva knew you had a blog.:Slow,I know...hahah,bt kn on ur prof it says: therooosters.blogso
So I wuz like: ^o)
hahah.my friends have been telling me to get one of my own,but I'm jst waayyy 2 l@zY:P

Anonymous said...

so how r ya?:)I'm okay...flying(again) soon...haha.Anyway,I'm arranging a promotion-party for the science society(I'm vice president:D)N we would like you to host it for us...Your script will be written,all you have to do is read your lines,jst like debate;)I left ya a message on FS,but knowing you...do you ever bother to hit the `log-out' button??Lol...

Anonymous said...

Oh,n check-out my prof sumtime ^.^hahaha

Anonymous said...

Pls reply...URGENT!! Event thingy's on the 25th :S
I have sooo much to do...organize speaker moves,get in equipment for two bands,get sponsor forms,supervise stage construction,provide seating for 300+,n well u get the idea...N unfortunately I also haf to put up wit the sh*t that ppl r telling me: "It won't work" :( Hahah,I guess that's y god made me naturally stubborn :) Comment me `ere or on ~FS~ allrite? :D N no,we can't find another host now,n the votes r in ur favor...so jst do it n get $paid$ ;)hahah