Sunday, July 13, 2008

Crushed

As a young child, my mom used to say to me, 'never give up on whatever you do', or 'you can accomplish anything if you try your best', you know, along those lines. You get the picture. I guess it doesn't apply to everything in life.


Yes I know, this may make me sound like a spoilt brat. 'Oh, so you expect you can have anything you want lah?' my mom would go. But I'm not referring to an object, or any materials. I'm talking about someone, whom had everything I had ever wanted in a person.  A person who I look forward to see every single day. A person who can make my day like no other person can. A person who grazed my definition of 'perfection'. She knows me inside out, and everything else around me. And vice versa.


My bestfriend, my everything.


I feel like everything - all the tears, the laughter, the joy and the pain - from the yesteryears have gone down the drain, just like that. All that's left are beautiful, yet very very painful memories...


I love you

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a hero if you look inside your heart,
You don't have to be afraid of what you are.
There's an answer if you reach into your soul,
and the sorrow that you know will melt away.

And then a hero comes along,
with the strength to carry on,
and you cast your fears aside,
and you know you can survive.

So, when you feel like hope is gone,
look inside you and be strong,
and you'll finally see the truth,
that a hero lies in you.

Yusof, you're my hero...and I will ALWAYS love you
Even if you don't fell the same :'(

Who do you love?
Why don't you just tell me and break my heart??

Suf said...

dont think i dont know who you are. stop stalking me and leave me alone. if this is a joke, im not in the mood to entertain you

Anonymous said...

No, this is not a sick joke... in 27 days it'll be three years since I met you, and loved you. I"m sorry for stalking you, and regret if I ever made you feel unsafe. Thank you for crushing my heart beyond all repair, at least I can move on now, that's what you wanted isn't it? As for who I am,think about it, really, really hard... maybe in a few years you'll finally realize, but when you do, please don't regret... may you be happy with whoever you choose

Suf said...

im pretty sure of you're identity. and you're sick. and yeah its been almost 3 years you've been stalking me eh? stop stalking me, stop talking behind my back, ive got my sources in your school. do get a life.

Anonymous said...

Yes,thank you... I'll do that

Anonymous said...

Have a nice life!