Thursday, July 24, 2008

24th of July

Me and my good bud Arunaldinho wandered into the library after finishing our afternoon physics practical class and he happened to grab a copy of today's paper, with its front-page headlines reminding me of something.




That was exactly two years ago! That night was a totally awesome night. That night stood out for a lot of reasons, which I'm not going to mention here because it might not make sense to others =) Most of us in that picture are separated now and I really miss you guys, Form4&5 Batch 06/07 =/ 


I had my lunch in Pizza Hut with Jeng yet again, together with Arunaldinho. He's goin back in the wee of hours of Saturday morning, so if I can't make it tomorrow, sorry yeah man? Take care there and this time don't come back without a souvenir for me haha.

No comments: