Monday, May 12, 2008

Hiatus

I'm going to take a break from blogging, so don't expect any entries from me. For how long? I don't know. A week, a fortnight, a month, I don't really care. I just hope Nadzri will keep this blog alive.


I've been sequestering myself from everything that's happening around me, or even, to myself. Physically, I'm present, filled with those fake fake smiles of mine while mentally,
I'm pretty messed up.


I better stop here then. Keep the tagboard alive yeah? I'll reply when Im able to.


Until then guys =) 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me dude...I know THAT feeling! ;)

Anonymous said...

But hey,I made it thru...n so can u! :P

Anonymous said...

Dun give up hope... all is n0t lost:)

Suf said...

who ever you are, i appreciate ur words:) thanks =)

Anonymous said...

Urwelcome...u noe who I am :)