Thursday, November 8, 2007

7 days to freedom

Sat for my geo paper2 this afternoon. It was...kind of hard. And yesterday's english paper was alright~ BM was harder hahaha. DURING the exam, Cigu Husaini went to me and went like: 'HA-HA arsenal sama manutd draw! apa tu! bida eh, last minute concede a weak goal! Apalah~ ptui!' and the invigilators kept staring at me lol.


SOO, its November again. Together with December, these two months are usually the most exciting months for me personally. Usually most of the parties and fun occasions happen in these months so yea. There's also a private prom on the eve of my birthday. It would be fun for me to come! but ive yet to decide since i might have a bday bash with my family. So yea there's plenty of reasons for me to be excited, thats why its blooooody hard at times to concentrate on the remaining papers of the O's.


Graduation's coming up soon =/


I swear i had TONS of stuffs to say a while ago, then when i started to type, ilang tia. lol baie kali hahaha. So ill just post up some random pics aite?
















No comments: