Friday, May 8, 2009

PTEK Debate Team

Unbelievable...we won the damn thing! And yes, it hasnt settled in yet. AS is next week, so i doubt that I'll have enough time to even digest it.



I'll keep this post short. I'll make a longer and more detailed post next time.


So, a very big thank you to:


The Debate Team itself: Jarrod, Julius, Arafath, Azeemah and Izzati.

And those who were the backbone of the team: Mr. Bobby, Ms. Joanna (i hope you're reading this miss), Mr. Lyndon, Ms. Breda, Miss Olivia, Vernon, Sheila and Jimbo.


We definitely couldn't have done it without you guys!



And I'd also like to thank all the supporters, you guys were awesomeee! (Y)





I'll miss the whole team dearly! Cos damn I had fun! All that fooood and lame moments. 

13th Brunei Darussalam Interschool Senior Level English Debating Champions!

We worked hard for the challenge trophy, so better not let it go guys!

No comments: