Sunday, April 12, 2009

12th April

Have you listened to Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold? I've never been a big fan of them but this song is something else. I stumbled upon this gem of a song a few months ago and I personally think it has very powerful lyrics if you miss someone dearly. You know, one of those songs which you listen to in the car and can make your mind wander off which will make you seemingly drive the car in auto-pilot mode haha.



Debate Nationals:
We've gone through to the semis! It's more of a relief honestly, since we're a new school (so new, that we didn't have a standard uniform until last week) and billed as the underdogs in what many assumed as the group of death with MD the defending champions, MS and SMSA the host school in our group. 

But our victory in our first match was a massive confidence-booster and although we lost our second match, we weren't going to make 400+ kms in two days and hours of missed lessons go down the drain just like that so we presented, in my opinion, our best performance for the last debate, got the win and earned ourselves a date with PTEM on the 28th :)


The ride back home was full of laughter :D

Part of ze entourage



I'm absolutely glad that the week's coming to an end though. I've got nothing major in store for next week, thank god for that. But I still have the debate thingy majiggy to concentrate on. We've gone this far, so we might as well make the most of it *grins*


Before I head off for dinner, a quick birthday shoutout to Faridah Yahya. Happy 18th woman!


Till then!

No comments: