Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fast Track

Yes Lina, I've lost my blogging mojo..but I'll try to gain it back =p

As you read this, I might be in a place where I haven't been in for a few weeks and dearly miss - my grandma's house - watching a football match with close relatives, a football match which I'm sure will be the focal point of many football fans in Brunei tonight. (Liverpool sucks)

Armed with a new haircut as of tonight, I can't help but feel excited and count every second till the short 10-day school break arrives. Haha I'm kidding. But I feel like I could really use a good break after a hectic fortnight or so thats worn me out mentally.



Nina and I have been doin' realllly goood =D We've been busy with school stuffs lately, but it's amazing how at the end of the day, we're able to lean onto each other, have a good night's sleep and still have time to go out a few times a week :) I love you!


Regarding the pictures of ISB BGIC VII's last day, ill post it up soon yea? It's already on my facebook anyway.





Before I end this post, a quick birthday shoutout to Rozie. Happy Birthday Rozie! =)

No comments: