Monday, March 17, 2008

-

I would like to apologize on behalf of nadzri and myself for the sentimental and jiwangggg posts lately. You guys must be starting to get sick of it right? If you are, dont read the following paragraphs.


Before this blog was set up, me and nazdri promised to each other that we would avoid blogging about our personal feelings as much as possible, but sometimes the pain becomes unbearable, we just have to let it out, somewhere, somehow...but never in details =) so yeah we see this blog like some sort of a 'punching bag'.


Ages ago, my mom kept telling me to never give up on anything, anything. Perseverance, persistence, determination is key she said.
She said that all the 'knights' would fall down from their 'horses' sooner or later, but the tougher ones would simply 
climb back onto their horses.
Bedtime stories huh...


I dont know whether this applies to dealing with people, or rather, 
feelings though.  
I knew my common sense led to the word 'give up', but my intuitions prevailed. I instilled a sense of faith and self belief in myself that 
I am capable to achieve in what was actually just simply a dream.



A dream that's just simply too good to be true....

No comments: